The benefits annual enrollment period is Monday, Oct. 28, through Friday, Nov. 15, at 4 p.m.
All employees who wish to change existing coverage levels, enroll or re-enroll in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and/or Health Savings Account (HSA) program(s) must complete the enrollment process during this period.
Employees will self-enroll using DirectPath, the online enrollment tool. While not required, employees have the option of consulting with a licensed benefits educator through DirectPath to assist with the benefits education and the enrollment process. For those who choose to use a benefits educator, appointments can be scheduled online or via telephone starting Monday, Oct. 21.
There are two ways to enroll:
- Self-enroll online by going to www.marquettebenefitsenrollment.com. More information is included in the Annual Enrollment Packet, and step-by-step instructions can be found on the enrollment site.
- Schedule a confidential, 30-minute phone appointment with a Benefits Educator.
- Visit www.marquettebenefitsenrollment.com
- Call 1-877-759-7668 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (CST)
Appointments can be scheduled beginning Monday, Oct. 21. After your appointment, you will be able to visit the enrollment site to review your benefits and make updates to your selections until 4 p.m. on Nov. 15.
- IMPORTANT: If you are enrolling any new dependents (spouses and/or children) in the Marquette medical, dental or vision plans, you must have their Social Security Number and date of birth information available. You will not be able to complete your enrollment without this information. You will also need to upload a copy of the marriage certificate and/or adoption/birth certificate for these dependents in the online enrollment tool by Jan. 1, 2020.
- Note: You do not need to re-upload certificates that were previously uploaded (during last year’s enrollment process).
Annual Enrollment packets detailing important updates to Marquette University’s 2020 benefits were mailed to employee addresses listed in MyJob. View an electronic version of the 2020 Annual Enrollment Packet.