New Student and Family Programs is now hiring for 2020 paid student positions. NSFP is seeking four exceptional student leaders to serve as student directors and 25 students to serve as SPARK leaders.
Student directors work collaboratively with the NSFP staff to support the implementation of its programs, including Winter Orientation, SPARK, New Student Orientation and Family Weekend. This position is a part-time student employment opportunity from January through September.
SPARK leaders serve as group facilitators, resources and role models for new students and family members. Each year, a diverse team of mature and dedicated students are selected to assist with SPARK (Summer Priority Advising and Registration Kick-off), the mandatory program for all new first-year students as a part of their transition to Marquette,
This summer position requires some training throughout the spring, with the heaviest commitment spanning from May 27 through June 19 and Aug. 25–26.
Contact New Student and Family Programs with questions.
Dates for 2020 SPARK:
- Session 1: Tuesday, June 2, and Wednesday, June 3
- Session 2: Sunday, June 7, and Monday, June 8
- Session 3: Tuesday, June 9, and Wednesday, June 10
- Session 4: Monday, June 15, and Tuesday, June 16
- Session 5: Wednesday, June 17, and Thursday, June 18
- Session 6: Wednesday, Aug. 26