A kickoff event to celebrate the newly established Women of Marquette Employee Resource Group (ERG) will take place on Thursday, Sept. 26, at 3:30 p.m. in the Raynor Memorial Libraries, Beaumeir Suites BC.
The event is hosted by the Women’s Innovation Network and will feature a panel discussion with members of the University Leadership Council, including:
- Rana Altenburg, vice president for Public Affairs
- Heather Hathaway, interim dean, Klingler College of Arts & Sciences
- Jeanne Hossenlopp, vice president for Research and Innovation
- Claudia Paetsch, vice president for Human Resources
- Kris Ropella, Opus Dean of the Opus College of Engineering
- 3:30 p.m. – networking reception
- 4 p.m. – panel presentation featuring ULC members
- 5 p.m. – networking continues
This event is open to all employees. Register online.