Registration for fall GROW class offerings is now available via Eventbrite. Use code: GROW.
IMPORTANT: Courses with fewer than 10 participants may be canceled, therefore, it’s important to register online and cancel your reservation if you are not able to attend.
September offerings include:
- Timeline JS and StoryMaps JS: Tools for Telling Digital Stories |Thursday, Sept. 12
- EOP: A General Review | Wednesday, Sept. 18
- Intro to Microsoft Teams | Friday, Sept. 20
- Sharing and Managing Files via OneDrive or SharePoint | Monday, Sept. 23
- Change is Inevitable | Tuesday, Sept. 24
- Safety and Self Defense | Wednesday, Sept. 25
- Guided Walking Tour of Sculpture Milwaukee | Thursday, Sept. 26
- Accessibility 1 and 2: Make Office Documents Accessible for Persons with Disabilities | Friday, Sept. 27
- Tuition Remission, FACHEX, & Tuition Exchange Programs | Monday, Sept. 23
Remember to log classes in the Virgin Pulse wellness portal to receive points.