Online registration for all events closes Friday, Sept. 27.
Homecoming will take place Monday, Sept. 30, through Sunday, Oct. 6. Students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents and community members will be invited to enjoy great food, music and friendly competitions throughout the week.
- Monday, Sept. 30: Golden Eagle Games
- Tuesday, Oct. 1: Men’s Soccer vs. SLU, Ignatian Yoga and Tuesday Night Mass
- Wednesday, Oct. 2: Stuff the Truck and Glow BINGO
- Thursday, Oct. 3: Women’s Soccer vs. Providence and Marquette Spotlight talent show
- Friday, Oct. 4: Bed Races, Marquette University Chorus performance, Madness Street Fair, Men’s Soccer vs. St. John’s, Marquette Madness and Late Night Breakfast
- Saturday, Oct. 5: Men’s and Women’s Basketball Open Practice, Block Party, Fan Experience: Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Concert at Fiserv Forum featuring Alessia Cara and lovelytheband
- Sunday, Oct. 6: University Challenge: Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon 5K, Women’s Soccer vs. Creighton, Marquette Theater Performance of “Peter and the Starcatcher” and Homecoming Mass
Visit the Homecoming website for a full list of events.
Join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #MUHomecoming. Follow @MarqUHomecoming for updates.
Homecoming 2019 is presented by Pepsi.