The 2019 Community Engagement Symposium will be Tuesday, Nov. 12, in the AMU, Monaghan Ballroom.
This year’s symposium will focus on the “Six Pathways to Public Engagement,” as identified by the Stanford University’s Haas Center for Public Service.
Keynote speakers include:
- Grady L. Crosby, vice president, chief diversity officer and president, Johnson Controls Foundation
- Annie McGinnity Kubes, executive director, McGinnity Family Foundation
- Naya Jones, postdoctoral fellow, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Janan Najeeb, president, Milwaukee Muslim Women’s Coalition
- Shauntay Nelson, Wisconsin state director, All Voting is Local, The Leadership Conference Education Fund
- Dr. Tracey Sparrow, president, Next Door Foundation