The Office of Research and Sponsored programs will host a workshop on how to submit proposals to the National Institutes of Health on Thursday, Sept. 12, from 11 a.m. to noon in Raynor Memorial Library, Study Room D (lower level).
The following key topics will be covered at this session:
- An overview of grants.gov
- Accessing your era commons account
- Submitting the application package
- The general parts of an NIH submission
- How to find past awardees
- What ORSP can do to assist in your submission preparation
Anyone with an interest in NIH funding is welcome to attend. Space is limited; RSVP to Sherrie Dorff by Wednesday, Sept. 11.