Wellness ambassadors are employee volunteers who are willing to promote and advocate for wellness at Marquette.
This network of ambassadors is intended to help create a work environment that supports healthy lifestyles for all.
- Share wellness related offerings with their department/area
- Encourage healthy lifestyle choices at work
- Identify environmental supports to influence and enhance co-workers healthy lifestyle
- Create peer support networks
- Develop department specific challenges, if desired
Ambassador responsibilities may achieve these goals through distributing promotional materials, integrating wellness into staff meetings, supporting their colleagues, leading by example and, of course, having fun.
Wellness is looking for individuals who are enthusiastic and passionate about wellness, that will lead by example and provide support within their department.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Apply online.