The Near West Side Partners annual Historic Concordia Home Tour is Saturday, June 15.
Attendees will tour some of the neighborhood‘s most prominent houses, including two Pabst mansions. This year’s theme, “Beer, Music and Historic Homes” will explore Milwaukee’s rebirth and future heritage, such as the State Street Theater project.
- 12 sites including Victorian Era Beer Baron Mansions and other buildings
- Guest speaker John Eastberg, executive director of the Pabst Mansion
- A sneak peak of State Street Theater Restoration (formerly PALMS nightclub)
- Pie and Cake Social at the tour start location –baked goods and beverages will be available all day
- Beer tastings and food
- Silent auction
- MPD mounted horse patrol
- Musical entertainment at various tour locations
Tickets can be purchased online at HCNI.org through June 14 or at the door. Advanced tickets for Marquette staff and faculty are available for $10; use discount code “HCHT19” and “MU” for the “Which HCNI Partner?” field.