Each year, the Office of Student Development and the Division of Student Affairs recognizes the outstanding contributions of student organizations to the Marquette community.
Nominations are now available online. The nomination form closes on Friday, April 12, at 11:45 p.m. All nominees will be informed of decisions on Tuesday, April 23.
The award categories are:
- Program or Event of the Year
- Community Service Program of the Year
- Diversity Program of the Year
- Educational Program of the Year
- Social Program of the Year
- Adviser of the Year
- Student Organization Member of the Year
- Officer of the Year
- New Student Organization of the Year
- The Reverend Robert A. Wild, S.J. Spirit of Marquette Award
Winners will be invited to a social gathering on Tuesday, April 30, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Henke Lounge. Members of student organizations will have the opportunity to mix, mingle and celebrate their accomplishments while enjoying free refreshments. Names of winners will be displayed on posters throughout the space. Awards and giveaways can be picked up during this time as well.
With further questions about the process, contact Rachel Morgan, graduate assistant for student organizations and leadership. More information on the award categories and criteria can be found online.