President Michael R. Lovell has named a search committee to identify the next permanent vice president for mission and ministry. The committee, which comprises faculty, staff, students and trustees, will be chaired by Dave Murphy, vice president for marketing and communication.
In addition to Murphy, the committee members include:
- Steve Blaha, assistant director, Campus Ministry
- Mary Janz, director, Office of Residence Life
- Pat McGrath, S.J., president, Loyola Academy Chicago, university trustee
- Terence Miller, director, Office of International Education
- Stacy Mitz, senior associate vice president, University Advancement
- Joe Mueller, S.J., associate professor of theology and rector of the Marquette University Jesuit Community
- Kaley Rohlinger, senior, Diederich College of Communication
- Kate Trevey, director, engineering leadership programs, Opus College of Engineering
The search committee will begin the search by soliciting ideas and input from many sources across campus on the Opportunity and Challenge Profile.
The following listening sessions will be held April 15 and 23. Individuals are encouraged to attend the listening session that pertains to them. For those who are unable to attend a listening session, there is an online input form to submit feedback and questions.
Monday, April 15 — AMU Ballroom A
1:15 p.m. — Faculty and staff
Tuesday, April 23 — AMU Ballroom B
5 p.m. — Students (snacks and beverages provided)
Monday, April 29 — AMU 227
1 p.m. — Faculty
Watch Marquette Today for updates related to the search for the next vice president for mission and ministry.