Acting Provost Kimo Ah Yun has named a search committee to identify the next permanent Keyes Dean of Business Administration. The committee, which comprises faculty, staff, students and trustees, will be chaired by Dr. Felicia Miller, associate professor of marketing.
In addition to Miller, the committee members include:
- Tim Bergstrom, Bus Ad ’99, university trustee
- George Cashman, associate professor of finance
- Patrick Kennelly, director, Center for Peacemaking
- Jaclyn Ness, managing director of development, corporate and foundation relations
- Kevin Rich, associate professor and chair of accounting
- Kris Ropella, Opus Dean, Opus College of Engineering
- Jeanne Simmons, associate dean, Graduate School of Management
- Shannon Theim, assistant to the Keyes Dean
- Olivia Vanden Heuvel, rising junior, human resources major
- Kathryn Wagner, assistant professor of economics
- Kevin Walsh, director of executive education and instructor of practice
- Jennica Webster, associate professor of management
The university has retained the search firm Isaacson, Miller, which has assisted Marquette with numerous academic leadership searches in the past.
The search committee will begin the search by soliciting ideas and input from many sources across campus on the Opportunity and Challenge Profile.
The timing of the search for a permanent provost and new deans of arts and sciences and business administration is being carefully orchestrated to allow the next provost to have significant input into the selection of the deans. More information on specific timing of each search will be shared when available.
The following listening sessions will be held April 16–17. Individuals are encouraged to attend the listening session that pertains to them. For those who are unable to attend a listening session, there is an online input form to submit feedback and questions.
Tuesday, April 16 — Straz Hall 265
11 a.m. — Faculty
1 p.m. — Faculty
2 p.m. — Staff
Tuesday, April 16 — Straz Hall 250
6 p.m. — Students
Wednesday, April 17 — Straz Hall 265
10:15 a.m. — Faculty
11:15 a.m. — Staff
Watch Marquette Today for updates related to the search for the next Keyes Dean.