Last Tuesday, April 2, winners of the Haggerty Research Award, the Way Klingler Young Scholars and the Way Klingler Fellowship Award were honored at the Distinguished Scholars Reception, which was held in the AMU, Monaghan Ballroom.
Scott Reid, professor of chemistry received the Haggerty Research Award.
Andrei Orlov, professor of theology, and Stefan Schnitzer, Mellon Distinguished Professor in biological sciences, received the Way Klingler Fellowship Award.
The following five professors received the Way Klingler Young Scholars:
- Melissa Gibson, assistant professor in the College of Education
- Shion Guha, assistant professor and director of the Data Science Graduate Program
- Brooke Magnus, assistant professor of psychology
- Henry Medeiros, assistant professor of electrical and computer engineering
- Philip Rocco, assistant professor or political science