The Opus College of Engineering invites rising high school juniors and seniors apply for the summer Engineering Leadership Academies. By participating in these programs, students will be immersed in the daily life of a Marquette engineer while highlighting a wide variety of engineering disciplines and leadership opportunities offered at Marquette. This year’s programming will focus on helping and healing through engineering.
- Working directly with Marquette faculty, students and STEM industry leaders
- Learning through cutting-edge laboratory experiences, hands-on demonstrations and challenges to hone critical thinking and problem–solving skills
- Experiencing student life at Marquette by living and dining in an on-campus residence hall
- Exploring downtown Milwaukee through field trips and excursions
Programming for summer 2019 includes:
- Engineering Leadership Academy (co-ed): Monday, June 17, to Friday, June 21
- Women’s Engineering Leadership Academy (women-only): Monday, June 24, to Friday, June 28
A variety of scholarship opportunities are available for students from underrepresented groups in engineering. Applications will be accepted as space is available; priority will be given to applications received by Monday, April 1.
For questions, contact the Office of Enrollment Management and Outreach at (414) 288-6720.