The Office of Faculty Affairs has announced the names of faculty selected for the third cohort of the FELOS (Faculty Exploring Leadership Opportunities) Faculty Leadership Development Program.
Over the course of the 2019-20 academic year, selected faculty will:
- Gain insight into their own leadership characteristics
- Examine various leadership philosophies
- Increase their understanding of the Marquette University structure
- Make meaningful connections with colleagues across campus
- Prepare for the challenges facing leaders in higher education today
- Increase their ability to successfully take on a campus leadership roles
- Reflect on Ignatian principles of leadership
To learn more about the FELOS Faculty Leadership Development Program, visit the Office of Faculty Affairs website or contact Gary Meyer, senior vice provost for faculty affairs.