The search for Marquette’s next vice president for finance is underway and a search committee has been named, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Joel Pogodzinski announced today. The new vice president will fill the former chief financial officer position, which Pogodzinski held until he was named senior vice president and COO in October 2018.
According to Pogodzinski, the university has decided to return to the vice president for finance title to better reflect the individual’s responsibility for leading the Office of Finance.
Dr. Xavier Cole, vice president for student affairs, will head the search committee, which will comprise the following:
- Rick Arcuri, director of business operations and auxiliary services, Division of Student Affairs
- Tari Blazei, senior associate vice president, Office of Finance
- John Baworowsky, vice president for enrollment management
- Dan Brophy, student and MUSG legislative vice president
- David Clark, executive associate dean and professor, College of Business Administration
- Kelly Hicks, senior director of administrative services, University Advancement
- Mike Jahner, director of business operations, Facilities Planning and Management
- Rebecca Sanders, chair and associate professor, mathematics, statistics and computer science, Klingler College of Arts and Sciences
- Liz Sides, director of employment and employee relations, Department of Human Resources
- Doug Woods, vice provost for graduate and professional studies and dean of the Graduate School
Watch Marquette Today for updates related to the search for the next vice president for finance.