The university is offering a variety of Thanksgiving-themed events on campus in the coming weeks.
- Faber Center Thanksgiving interfaith prayer service and lunch (for faculty and staff)
- Join fellow colleagues on Monday, Nov. 19, at 12 p.m. in the AMU Chapel of the Holy Family. The prayer will be led by Sr. Anne Arabome and faith leaders from various religious traditions. A simple lunch will follow (about 12:35 p.m.) in AMU 227. All are welcome to attend. Please register online by Wednesday, Nov. 14. Contact Julie Bach, administrative assistant, with questions. View all fall 2018 offerings by the Faber Center online.
- Cobeen Hall Thanksgiving dinner for students who remain on campus during break; volunteers needed
- Students who stay on campus over Thanksgiving break will not miss out on a traditional home-cooked meal. Cobeen Hall will host a free Thanksgiving dinner Thursday, Nov. 22, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. The menu will include: turkey, rice, fish, vegetables, desserts and beverages. Tickets are available in AMU 236 and should be picked up by Friday Nov, 16. Students or faculty interested in helping greet guests, serve, and assist during meals and help clean up should email Ann Hilbert for more information.
- Week of Thanksgiving Feasts by Sodexo starts today
- Sodexo is hosting a week of Thanksgiving Feasts starting today through Thursday, Nov. 15. Each dining center will play host to their own unique style of Thanksgiving meals ranging from traditional turkey and gravy to roasted apple-stuffed pork loin. Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to visit each dining center to see what is being offered. For a complete list of dates, times and menus, visit the Sodexo website.