Annual benefits enrollment began Monday, Oct. 22, and runs through Friday, Nov. 9, at 4 p.m.
Due to an administrative error, Direct Path Benefits Educator appointment scheduling was not available on Oct. 29, 2018. This situation has been corrected and as of 8 a.m. on Oct. 30, 2018, Benefits Educator appointments are now available. There are two ways to schedule your enrollment appointment:
- Visit www.marquettebenefitsenrollment.com
- Call 1-877-759-7668 M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST
After your Benefits Educator appointment, you will be provided detailed instructions on how to navigate the online enrollment tool along with your login information, including how to upload any applicable documentation. You will be able to modify any benefit elections after your appointment for an effective date of Jan. 1. However, please be aware that all elections are final as of 4 p.m. on Nov. 9.
Uploading spouse and/or dependent information to the online enrollment tool
Please visit www.marquette.bswift.com and follow the below instructions to upload qualifying dependent documents.
- Click on “Edit My Profile” > Click on “Employee File” > Select “View and Upload Documents”
- User ID: Your 9 digit MU ID number
Password: Last Four of SSN
- You will be prompted to change your password upon logging in.
Free Health Risk Assessment biometric screenings began Oct. 22
You have until Nov. 17 to complete your biometric screening. Completion of the Biometric screening allows you to earn 9,000 points toward your 2019 HSA/FSA contribution as part of the Virgin Pulse wellness program. You have three options for completing your biometric screening:
- Option 1: Schedule your 15-minute Aurora Health Care screening appointment. Appointments will be available on campus in the AMU and Dental School areas Monday through Saturday and off campus on Saturdays only. On campus early morning, afternoon and evening appointment times will be available. Online scheduling will be available for free biometric screenings.
- Option 2: Have lab work completed by your primary care provider between July 1, 2018 and Nov. 17, 2018. Fax those results to Aurora Health Care at 414-525-2570 by 12 p.m. on Nov. 17 using the Primary Care Provider Form. There is a spot on the form to include your email address, so you can receive confirmation from Aurora once this is received. The disclosure form must also be completed and faxed to Aurora.
- Option 3: Complete a comparable biometric screening at your spouse’s employer-sponsored HRA screening and fax your results to Aurora Health Care at 414-525-2570 by 12 p.m. on Nov. 17. The disclosure form must also be completed and faxed to Aurora.
- Don’t forget to take your online Health Risk Assessment through Virgin Pulse.
Now through 4 p.m. on Nov. 19, you can take the online Health Risk Assessment through the Virgin Pulse wellness portal. Register for Virgin Pulse online. You’ll need to enter your information (email address and password) to complete your registration.
Once you’re registered, you can take the online Health Risk Assessment to earn points toward rewards and the Marquette University HSA/FSA contribution. You’ll receive 5,000 points for completing the Health Risk Assessment. The online assessment must be completed by 4 p.m. CST on Nov. 19 to receive your rewards points.