Marquette’s annual benefits enrollment begins today, Oct. 22, and runs through Friday, Nov. 9, at 4 p.m.
- Schedule Your 2019 Benefits Enrollment Appointment
All benefit eligible employees must schedule an appointment with a Benefits Educator to enroll in benefits for 2019. There are two ways to schedule your enrollment appointment:
- Visit www.marquettebenefitsenrollment.com
- Call 1-877-759-7668 M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST
IMPORTANT: You must have spouse and/or dependent information available during your appointment, including Social Security number and date of birth, to complete your enrollment process. You will also need to upload a copy of the birth/adoption certificate and/or marriage certificate.
After your appointment, you will be able to visit the online enrollment tool to review your benefits and make updates to your selections until 4 p.m. on Nov. 9.
- Free Health Risk Assessment biometric screenings begin today
You have until Nov. 17 to complete your biometric screening. Completion of the biometric screening allows you to earn 9,000 points toward your 2019 HSA/FSA contribution as part of the Virgin Pulse wellness program. You have three options for completing your biometric screening:
- Option 1: Schedule your 15-minute Aurora Health Care screening appointment. Appointments will be available on campus in the AMU and Dental School areas Monday through Saturday and off-campus on Saturdays only. On-campus early morning, afternoon and evening appointment times will be available. Online scheduling will be available for free biometric screenings.
- Option 2: Have lab work completed by your Primary Care Provider between July 1 and Nov. 17, 2018. Fax results to Aurora Health Care at 414-525-2570 by 12 p.m. on Nov. 17 using the Primary Care Provider form. There is a field on the form to include your email address so you can receive confirmation from Aurora once this is received. The disclosure form must also be completed and faxed to Aurora.
- Option 3: Complete a comparable biometric screening at your spouse’s employer-sponsored HRA screening and fax your results to Aurora Health Care at 414-525-2570 by 12 p.m. on Nov. 17. The disclosure form must also be completed and faxed to Aurora.
- Don’t forget to take your online Health Risk Assessment through Virgin Pulse!
Now through Monday, Nov. 19, at 4 p.m., you can take the online Health Risk Assessment through the Virgin Pulse wellness portal. To register for Virgin Pulse, go to join.virginpulse.com/Marquette University. You’ll need to enter your information (email address and password) to complete your registration.
Once you’re registered, you can take the online Health Risk Assessment to earn points toward rewards and the Marquette University HSA/FSA contribution. You’ll receive 5,000 points for completing the Health Risk Assessment. The online assessment must be completed by 4 p.m. CST on November 19, 2018 to receive your rewards points.
For a copy of the 2019 Annual Enrollment Packet, click here or visit the benefits website.