The Marquette Medical Clinic will offer free yoga classes for students beginning Monday, Sept. 10, through Thursday, Dec. 6, in the 707 Building, room 130.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m., Slow Flow Vinyasa
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Yin Deep Stretch
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Vinyasa (begins Tuesday, Sept. 18)
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., Yoga Plus
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Vinyasa
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., Vinyasa
Classes will not run during fall break or the Thanksgiving holiday break. There is no registration required, and students may come to any or all classes. Mats are provided but students are welcome to bring their own.
For questions, contact the Marquette Medical Clinic at (414) 288-7164.