Injectable influenza vaccinations will be available to students, faculty and staff at several locations throughout campus. There is no charge for the vaccination for full-time undergraduate students and employees and dependents participating in the Marquette health insurance plan. For employees, please bring your insurance card to the flu clinic. For all others, the cost of the vaccination is $25.
Flu clinics will be held:
- Wednesday, Sept. 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the AMU 2nd floor lobby
- Wednesday, Oct. 3, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Dental School S203
- Thursday, Oct. 4, from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Eckstein Hall atrium
- Tuesday, Oct. 9, from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Straz Hall atrium
- Wednesday, Oct. 10, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the AMU 2nd floor lobby
- Wednesday, Oct. 24, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the AMU 2nd floor lobby
Clinics are administered by the Marquette University Medical Clinic in collaboration with the College of Nursing.