The Ronald E. McNair Post-baccalaureate Achievement Program will host its Presentation Day on Thursday, July 26. This is your opportunity to see the research that McNair Scholars have worked on vigorously throughout the summer.
Below is an agenda for the day:
- noon to 1 p.m. —Poster Presentations (Coughlin Hall, 3rd floor)
- 1:15 p.m.—Introductory remarks for oral presentations
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.—Oral Presentations (Coughlin 352/357A/357B)
- 2:30 p.m.—Break
- 2:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.—Oral Presentations continued
- 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.—McNair Recognition Ceremony (AMU Lunda Room)