The annual Historic Concordia Home Tour is Saturday, June 16. This event allows attendees to tour some of our neighborhood‘s most beautiful homes and to learn more about the historic neighborhood. This year’s theme, “Past, Present, & Possibilities,” will explore the evolution of the neighborhood through an artistic lens. Free tickets can be picked up in the Center for Peacemaking, 1616 West Wells Street. If you have questions, contact Sherri Walker.
• Nine homes and three other buildings — many on tour for the first time
• Plein Air Artists work to capture the day on canvas. Paintings will be available for sale.
• Exhibition at the Haggerty Museum of Art at Marquette University: “A Perfect Thrill: Elsa Ulbricht & the Milwaukee Handicraft Project”
• Pie & Cake Social at the tour start location. Baked goodies and beverages will be available all day.
• In-home Studios
• See some restoration and remodeling projects in progress. Talk with the owners.
• Shuttle vans available on tour route.
• Musical entertainment at various tour locations.
• Emerging and Established Artists
• Tribal Art
• Area homes for sale will be open or identified.