The Marquette Blockchain Lab will host its first event of the semester on Tuesday, Jan. 23, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. in David Straz Hall. A panel will discuss risk associated with blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies.
The panel discussion will be moderated by Dr. Monica Adya, chair of management, and will include:
- Steven Anderson, blockchain developer, SteamChain
- Marcie Bomberg, CEO, Confidentia Group and DocLaunch
- Dr. Tom Kaczmarek, computer science professor and director of the Center for Cyber Security and Cyber Defense
- Girish Ramachandra, senior manager for market and solutions, Wipfli
- Dr. Joseph Wall, assistant professor of accounting
- Justin P. Webb, attorney, Godfrey & Kahn S.C.
To attend, register online.