The new Marquette Sendik’s location is hiring for part-time employees. Openings include Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
How to apply:
Current openings and applications can be found online.
- Bonus Plan: We reward our part time associates with a discretionary yearly bonus, distributed in December, based on wages earned throughout the calendar year for all of their contributions.
- R&R Day: Rewards our part time associates for their dedication and commitment by providing qualified associates with eight (8) paid hours of time off.
- 401(k): Eligible associates may elect to defer up to 100 percent of their compensation to the 401(k), up to the Federal Tax Law limits. Sendik’s will match 100 percent, dollar for dollar, up to the first 3 percent, plus match 50 percent of each additional dollar greater than 3 percent and no more than 5 percent of eligible pay.
- Sendik’s Grocery Discount: 10 percent discount on groceries for you and your family!
- Associate Discounts and Perks: Through PerkSpot, enjoy a one-stop-shop for discounts at many of your favorite national and local merchants completely free!
- Employee Assistance Program: Associates have access to professional care for a variety of personal issues, such as stress, depression, relationship or dependency issues. You can receive free, confidential counseling via telephone or face-to-face.
Sendik’s Food Markets, a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” (2012-17), is a rapidly growing organization looking to hire people who thrive in a customer-oriented, fast-paced environment. We are a family-owned business with a goal of offering our customers the best grocery shopping experience, period. We do this by selling products of the highest quality for a great value, all while providing exceptional customer service.