Marquette University, Harley-Davidson and the Neighborhood House join the Greater Milwaukee Foundation’s On the Table region wide forum to offer a unique opportunity to engage in meaningful conversation about what we must do – individually and collectively – to improve the quality of life in our community.
You are invited to share a meal and discuss challenges affecting the health of our neighborhoods and the opportunities to strengthen the well-being of our communities.
Join us for an engaging discussion on how we can all strive towards a healthy, more equitable community.
With a panel of special guest organizational leaders in health, education, community-building, ministry and business from the Near West Side:
- Michael R. Lovell, president, Marquette University
- Paul Jones, vice president, strategy & sustainability and chief legal officer, Harley-Davidson
- Abiola Keller, assistant professor, Nursing, Marquette University
- Jeff Martinka, executive director, Neighborhood House
- Anthony McHenry, president, Milwaukee Academy of Science
- Pastor Teresa Thomas-Boyd, executive director, Central City Churches
- Moderated by Keith Stanley, executive director, Near West Side Partners
Location and time:
Tuesday, Oct. 17, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Marquette University Dental School
1801 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Use main entrance on the south side of the building.
Limited complimentary parking is available in Lot S located at 605 North 18th Street.
For questions or special needs, contact University Special Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 288-7431.