Anyone with an interest in National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding is welcome to attend a workshop on how to submit a proposal to NIH on Wednesday, Sept. 13, from 11 a.m. to noon in AMU 252.
The following key topics will be discussed:
- Overview of grants.gov
- Accessing your era commons account
- Submitting the application package
- The general parts of an NIH submission
- How to find past awardees
- What ORSP can do to assist in your submission preparation
To RSVP, contact Sherrie Dorff at (414) 288-4755 by Tuesday, Sept. 12. Space is limited.