The International Research Poster Session will be held Tuesday, Nov. 28, from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the AMU Monaghan Ballrooms. Marquette University strives to support promising forward thinking and international research. This event aims to encourage and showcase research among faculty members and students from all disciplines and provides a wonderful opportunity to share research ambitions and connect with faculty and students from across the university.
Interested individuals may also enter their poster or colloquy to be judged and considered for ORSP’s $1,000 “Jump Start” grant or OIE’s $3,000 International Research Award. To participate, please follow the detailed guidelines on the webpages below.
Important dates & deadlines:
- Submit “Intent to Participate” form by Friday, Sept. 29, at 4 p.m.
- Submit abstract (required) and grant application letter (if applicable) by Wednesday, Nov. 1, at 4 p.m.
- International Research Poster Session
- Forward Thinking Poster Session and Colloquy
- Office of International Education: Karen Hess, international communications and marketing coordinator, at 414-288-5762
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs: Erin Folstad, director of project planning and development, at (414) 288-3642.
For Assistance in creating posters:
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs in partnership with the Ott Memorial Writing Center will be hosting an informational session on Creating Posters for Conferences. This session is open to all faculty and students. Attendees will learn how to condense a project into a poster format best practices for poster creation, and examples of what makes a successful poster.
The workshop will take place on Thursday, Nov. 2, at 3:30 p.m. in the Digital Scholarship lab of Raynor Memorial Libraries. To RSVP email Sherrie Dorff.