The Brewers Mini-Marathon, a 13.1-mile half marathon race, will take place Saturday, Sept. 9. Streets on and near campus may be temporarily closed.
Road restrictions will begin as early as 5 a.m. on race day morning. The race will begin at 7 a.m. and be completed by 10:40 a.m.
Impacted streets on and near campus:
- Michigan Street – 5th Street to 11th Street
- 7 a.m. to 9:10 a.m.
- Clybourn Street – 11th Street to 35th Street
- 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Impacted ramps near campus:
- I-94 Ramps
- Northbound 1-43 Exit 72A to Michigan Street / 10th Street
- 6:30 a.m. to 9:10 a.m.
- I-94 Ramps (I-794)
- Westbound I-94 Exit 309B, right turn to 25th Street and Clybourn Street
- Eastbound I-794 Exit 1H, left land to James Lovell Street
- 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.