There are a number of technology training classes being held in August.
- Interactive Reports for Institutional Data and Information: Thursday, Aug. 10, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Learn how to access, navigate and use reports efficiently and effectively.
- What’s New in Office 365 Pro Plus (Microsoft Office Suite): Thursday, Aug. 10, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Access all your documents from the portal and use the online Apps or open with the Desktop App. Explore new features in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including Tell me assistant, sharing files, restoring previous versions of a file, and real-time co-authoring.
- Excel-Introduction to Tables and Pivot Tables: Tuesday, Aug. 15, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Use tables to sort and filter data and insert slicers. Make a Pivot table to explore, summarize, analyze, and present your data.
- Talking Tablets: Intro to Surface Pro: Wednesday, Aug. 16, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Learn the essentials of your tablet, including general setup and usage, app settings, hardware features and optional accessories.
- Creating Accessible Documents: Monday, Aug. 21, from 9:30 a.m. to noon. What makes a document accessible? Start by making an accessible Word, Excel or PowerPoint document. Save it as a PDF. Use Acrobat DC to check the document accessibility and do touch up.
- Qualtrics–Advanced Features: Thursday, Aug. 24, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Learn advanced features to improve your respondents’ survey-taking experience and to help you collect better survey data, such as advanced question randomization, question loop and merge, using quotas, working with embedded data, and more. Requires some experience using Qualtrics.
- MyDocs is Moving to OneDrive: Tuesday, Aug. 29, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Learn more about accessing and sharing your PC documents from the Office 365 cloud using OneDrive for Business.
To sign up for a session, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 288-7305.
For questions or additional information about Marquette’s Technology Training sessions, contact the IT Services Help Desk at (414) 288-7799.