Five staff members were recognized for dedication above and beyond their job descriptions at the 2017 Staff Excellence Awards luncheon on Tuesday, June 6, in the AMU Monaghan Ballrooms.
Marquette’s Excellence in University Service and Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Awards recognize staff members who have contributed to the essential work of Marquette at the highest levels of excellence.
The 2017 recipients for Excellence in University Service are Annette Conrad, associate director for the Alumni Memorial Union, Mary Dunnwald, associate dean for academic business affairs, Leonard Jaworski, service manager for Facilities Planning and Management and John Novotny, senior director of development for the Law School in University Advancement.
Latrice Harris-Collins, assistant dean of undergraduate admissions is the staff recipient of the Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Award.
Videos of each winner are available below:
- Mary Dunnwald https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JHY-h4CyiE
- Leonard Jaworski https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgtnO2aplkQ
- Annette Conrad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdvNmQ9H_PE
- John Novotny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRqGXrPykEA
- Latrice Harris-Collins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZDSXJtFzFA