The Marquette Forum is seeking volunteers for the Dr. Angela Davis event on Wednesday, March 29 at 7 p.m. Approximately 30 volunteers are needed to serve as line managers/greeters, ticket checkers and seating ushers.
The time commitment for volunteers on March 29 would be as follows:
- Volunteer training and walk through at Al McGuire Center at 5 p.m.
- Volunteer duties beginning when doors open at 6 p.m. through the duration of the event from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Volunteers are asked to wear blue and gold business casual attire so they can be easily identified.
If you already have a ticket and plan to attend the event, please consider volunteering. If you do not yet have a ticket, you can secure one by offering to volunteer. Volunteers will have reserved seats and can bring a guest to the event who does not have to serve in a volunteer capacity.
Those interested in volunteering can email University Special Events by Thursday, March 23. Please provide the following information in your email:
- I already have a ticket for the event.
- I do not have a ticket for the event.
- I would like to bring a guest to the event and my guest needs a ticket. (Provide guest name.)