Marquette’s Gesu Parish in partnership with Aurora Health Care will offer open door nurse visits at the Gesu Parish Center with Gesu’s faith community nurse, Marcia Isherwood, R.N., B.S.N., F.C.N.
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Pre-diabetes and diabetes management support
- Health coaching to help improve lifestyles
- Grief support
- Adult caregiver support and resource finding
- Screenings for depression, stroke, diabetes, and dementia
- Any general health questions, education, completion of advance directives (power-of-attorney for health care decisions), and referral to primary or specialty care
Appointments are available on most Mondays and Wednesdays. Both daytime and evening appointments may be arranged.
To schedule an appointment email Marcia Isherwood, director of health ministry, at (414) 288-5288.