The School of Freshwater Sciences, in collaboration with Growing Power, is offering a three-day aquaponics workshop series. The workshops will be held monthly from February through June and cost $600 per person. The discussed topics will include: fin-fish husbandry, plant husbandry, aquatic microbiology, water chemistry, system design and construction, and fish nutrition.
The workshops will be scheduled as follows:
- Friday, Feb. 10, through Sunday, Feb. 12
- Friday, March 10, through Sunday, March 12
- Friday, April 7, through Sunday, April 9
- Friday, May 5, through Sunday, May 7
- Friday, June 16, through Sunday, June 18