Faculty and staff recommendations are needed for junior and senior class participants to serve on the 2018 Senior Challenge Committee, the senior class gift campaign. This past year’s campaign resulted in more than 250 senior participants.
Recommendations are essential to the success of the campaign for the Class of 2018. Faculty and staff input is used to recruit a well-rounded group of the student body so that a wide range of college life and experience is represented.
When nominating students, keep in mind the following characteristics:
- Enthusiasm about their Marquette University experience
- Reputation among members of the class
- Willingness to commit time
- Ability to delegate, motivate and manage other students and student volunteers
- A willingness to learn why supporting Marquette annually is essential to Marquette’s success
Nominations should be sent via email by Friday, Feb. 24. Recommending more than one student is welcome and encouraged.
For more information, contact Kathleen Keller, advancement officer, at (414) 288-0359.