The new SPARK (Summer Priority Advising and Registration Kick-off) program, formally known as Preview, will offer students and their families the opportunity to prepare for their upcoming transition to Marquette University. Students will learn more about Marquette’s Jesuit mission and what it means to be a member of the Marquette community. Students will receive assistance with advising and completion of the course registration process. This is an opportunity for families and students to get questions answered and meet with various faculty, staff and administrators throughout campus.
Major changes made to create SPARK include a mandatory program for all first-year students, advising sessions done by college, help with registration for fall courses and a shortened orientation in August.
The sessions offered are as follows:
- Session 1: Thursday, June 15, through Friday, June 16
- Session 2: Sunday, June 18, through Monday, June 19
- Session 3: Thursday, June 22, through Friday, June 23
- Session 4: Thursday, July 6, through Friday, July 7
- Session 5: Monday, July 10, through Tuesday, July 11
- Session 6: Wednesday, Aug. 23
Deposit paid students will begin to register for this program beginning next week.
For questions or more information contact Kelly Neumann, assistant dean for new student and family programs, at (414) 288-1412.