Raynor Memorial Libraries will offer workshops on citation management tools RefWorks and EndNote throughout the spring semester. These tools help keep track of the sources used in research and make it simpler to create footnotes and bibliographies:
- Collect, organize and annotate citations
- Import citations directly from article databases and other sources
- Automatically include citations in footnotes, endnotes and bibliographies, using the citation style of your choice
Faculty and students are invited to attend any of the library’s hour-long workshops on the RefWorks and EndNote tools to learn the basic functions and get started. The workshops will take place in Raynor Library at the following times and locations:
- Friday, Jan. 27, noon to 1 p.m., room 245
- Tuesday, Jan. 31, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m, room 227
- Thursday, Feb. 2, noon to 1 p.m., room 227
- Wednesday, March 8, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., room 227
- Thursday, April 13, noon to 1 p.m., room 227
Participants are asked to RSVP in advance, but walk-ins are welcome. In addition to the workshops, one-on-one help — from beginner to advanced — will also available by appointment.
To confirm a place in one of the workshops or to schedule an appointment, contact Rose Trupiano, librarian, at (414) 288-5998. For more on the software, visit the library’s Citation Management Software page.