Marquette will be adding the following enhancements to retirement plans:
- Option to go online to change the amount of retirement contributions. Paper forms are no longer necessary. Individuals will need to complete and electronically submit the salary deferral agreement.
- Current plan participants with fewer than two years of service and newly enrolled employees will be set up with the plan’s new Auto Increase feature. Please note: Current participants already contributing 5 percent are not affected.
- New Auto Enroll feature begins for newly eligible employees. This is an important and valuable benefit that can help boost retirement savings.
TIAA will hold on-campus information sessions on the following dates and times to discuss these enhancements:
- Wednesday, Jan. 18, at 7 a.m., noon and 5 p.m. in AMU 163
- Thursday, Jan. 19, at noon in AMU 163
The enhancements are intended to give faculty and staff more flexibility when making contributions to retirement accounts.