The Center for Cybersecurity Awareness and Cyber Defense and MU Cyber Security Club will host “Data Privacy and You,” Monday, Jan. 30, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Cudahy Hall 401.
The event will host speakers to talk about the following topics:
- Why one should prioritize data privacy
- What should be considered private data
- General best practices for ensuring personal data privacy
- Data privacy and protection best practices for developers
- Data privacy and protection best practices for faculty and researchers
Refreshments will be served after the meeting.
For more information or questions, contact Dr. Thomas Kaczmarek, director for the Center for Cyber Security Awareness and Cyber Defense, at (414) 288-6734.