Each year, the Office of Student Development and the Division of Student Affairs recognizes the outstanding contributions of student organizations to the Marquette community.
Here are the 2018-19 Student Organization Award recipients:
- Program or Event of the Year: Diwali Night (Indian Student Association)
- Community Service Program of the Year: Mardi Gras trips (MU M.A.R.D.I. G.R.A.S.)
- Diversity Program of the Year: Fiesta de Noche (Sigma Lambda Beta Fraternity and Sigma Lambda Gamma Sorority)
- Educational Program of the Year: Rooted (TEDxMarquetteU)
- Social Program of the Year: E-Week: Engineers Week (Engineering Student Council)
- Student Organization Member of the Year: Prince Beniana (African Student Association)
- Officer of the Year: Maggie Lamal (Wishmakers on Campus)
- New Student Organization of the Year: Ocean Conservation Club
- The Reverend Robert A. Wild, S.J. Spirit of Marquette Award: Indian Student Association & Biomedical Engineering Society
With questions, contact Rachel Morgan, graduate assistant for student organizations and leadership.