The Marquette University Medical Clinic will offer free yoga classes for students.
Classes start Tuesday, Jan. 22, and continue through Thursday, May 2. All classes are in the 707 Building, Room 130.
The class schedule is listed below:
- Mondays, 5:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. | Slow Flow Vinyasa with Tamara
- Mondays, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. | Yin Deep Stretch with Tamara
- Tuesdays, 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. | Yoga with Ryan
- Tuesdays, 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. | Yoga with Ellen
- Wednesdays, 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. | Yoga Plus with Larry
- Thursdays, 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. | Yoga with Rachel
Classes will not be held during Spring Break (Sunday, March 10, through Sunday, March 17) or Easter Break (Wednesday, April 17, through Monday, April 22). No previous experience or pre-registration is required; students may come to any or all classes. Mats are provided, but students may bring their own.