Annual benefits enrollment ends tomorrow, Nov. 9, at 4 p.m.
After your Benefits Educator appointment, you were provided detailed instructions on how to navigate the online enrollment tool along with your login information, including how to upload any applicable documentation. You will be able to modify any benefit elections after your appointment for an effective date of Jan. 1. However, please be aware that all elections are final as of 4 p.m. on Nov. 9.
Uploading spouse and/or dependent information to the online enrollment tool
Please visit www.marquette.bswift.com and follow the below instructions to upload qualifying dependent documents.
- User ID: Your 9-digit MU ID number
- Password: Last four digits of Social Security number
- You will be prompted to change your password upon logging in for the first time
- Click on “Edit My Profile” > Click on “Employee File” > Select “View and Upload Documents”
Human Resources will begin the document verification process after the annual enrollment process closes. All uploaded documents will be addressed and dependents “un-pended” by Dec. 21. Employees will be contacted by HR if there are any issues regarding their uploaded document(s). Employees have until Jan. 1, 2019 to upload the required documents.
After much consideration, Human Resources has decided to offer a second option for uploading required information into the DirectPath online enrollment tool.
As communicated in previous emails, written material and verbally, an employee who is covering a dependent child or a spouse on either their medical and/or dental and/vision insurance will be required to upload a birth certificate or adoption paperwork for the child or a marriage certificate for a spouse for verification of eligibility.
Human Resources, in conjunction with the Office of General Counsel, has created a second option: an HR signed and witnessed affidavit. There will be a specific affidavit for both a birth certificate/adoption paperwork as well as a marriage certificate. If you elect this option, you will be responsible for filling out the required information prior to coming into Human Resources for official verification. You will be required to present your MUID. Upon verification, it is the employee’s responsibility to upload the completed affidavit(s) to the DirectPath system by Dec. 31, 2018.
The verification process can only be completed in person and on the dates and times listed below.
Dates and times of available HR representatives: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, Nov. 5 through Dec. 20, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Straz Tower 185.
Please note the university is closed during the Gift of Time: Monday, Dec. 24, 2018 through Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019.
Free Health Risk Assessment biometric screenings began Oct. 22
You have until Nov. 17 to complete your biometric screening. Completion of the Biometric screening allows you to earn 9,000 points toward your 2019 HSA/FSA contribution as part of the Virgin Pulsewellness program. You have three options for completing your biometric screening:
- Option 1: Schedule your 15-minute Aurora Health Care screening appointment. Appointments will be available on campus in the AMU and Dental School areas Monday through Saturday and off campus on Saturdays only. On campus early morning, afternoon and evening appointment times will be available. Online scheduling will be available for free biometric screenings.
- Option 2: Have lab work completed by your primary care provider between July 1, 2018 and Nov. 17, 2018. Fax those results to Aurora Health Care at 414-525-2570 by 12 p.m. on Nov. 17 using the Primary Care Provider Form. There is a spot on the form to include your email address, so you can receive confirmation from Aurora once this is received. The disclosure form must also be completed and faxed to Aurora.
- Option 3: Complete a comparable biometric screening at your spouse’s employer-sponsored HRA screening and fax your results to Aurora Health Care at 414-525-2570 by 12 p.m. on Nov. 17. The disclosure form must also be completed and faxed to Aurora.
Don’t forget to take your online Health Risk Assessment through Virgin Pulse.
Now through 4 p.m. on Nov. 19, you can take the online Health Risk Assessment through the Virgin Pulse wellness portal. Register for Virgin Pulse online. You’ll need to enter your information (email address and password) to complete your registration.
Once you’re registered, you can take the online Health Risk Assessment to earn points toward rewards and the Marquette University HSA/FSA contribution. You’ll receive 5,000 points for completing the Health Risk Assessment. The online assessment must be completed by 4 p.m. CST on Nov. 19 to receive your rewards points.