As a reminder, biometric screenings end Saturday, Nov. 17. Completion of the biometric screening allows you to earn 9,000 points toward your 2019 HSA/FSA contribution as part of the Virgin Pulse wellness program.
You will have three options for completing your biometric screening:
- Option 1: Schedule your 15-minute Aurora Health Care screening appointment. Appointments will be available on campus in the AMU and Dental School areas Monday through Saturday and off campus on Saturdays only. On-campus early morning, afternoon and evening appointment times will be available. Online Scheduling will be available for free biometric screenings.
- Option 2: Have lab work completed by your primary care provider between Sunday, July 1, and Saturday, Nov 17. Fax those results to Aurora Health Care at (414) 525-2570 by noon on Saturday, Nov. 17, using the Primary Care Provider Form. There is a field on the form to include your email address, so you can receive confirmation from Aurora once this is received.
- Option 3: Complete a comparable biometric screening at your spouse’s employer-sponsored HRA screening and fax your results to Aurora Health Care at (414) 525-2570 by noon on Saturday, Nov. 17.
For more information on the biometric screening, please visit the HRA section of the benefits website.
Today is also the first day you can begin scheduling enrollment appointments with a DirectPath benefits educator to learn about the changes in your benefits and enroll in your selections for 2019. All benefit eligible employees must schedule an appointment with a benefits educator to enroll in benefits for 2019. This is a one-on-one, 30-minute phone appointment, and any information you provide on the call is completely confidential.
There are two ways to schedule your enrollment appointment:
- Visit marquettebenefitsenrollment.com
- Call (877) 759-7668, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You must have spouse and/or dependent information available during your appointment, including Social Security number and date of birth, to complete your enrollment process. You will also need to upload a copy of the birth certificate and/or marriage certificate at this time.
After your appointment, you will be able to visit the online enrollment tool to review your benefits and make updates to your selections until 4 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 9.