The 2018 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is attached and has been posted online.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains:
- Information about the services provided by the Marquette University Police Department (MUPD).
- Information about the university’s drug and alcohol policy.
- Marquette University’s Title IX Sexual Harassment, Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct Policy.
- Several campus safety and security policy statements.
- 2017 crime statistics for campus, public areas immediately adjacent to campus and specific non-campus facilities. These statistics are gathered from MUPD, other local law enforcement and university officials who have significant responsibility for student and campus activities.
- Fire safety statistics.
Paper copies of the report are available in the MUPD office, located in Parking Structure 1, 749 N. 16th St.
If you have questions about any of the information included in the report, please contact Interim Chief Jeffrey Kranz at 414-288-6800.