The new Town Bank branch in the Alumni Memorial Union is now open for business. The branch is located on the lower level next to the Spirit Shop, and bank hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; the branch is closed on weekends.
In addition to the AMU branch, there are four on-campus ATMs:
- AMU — attached to the branch
- AMU — across from the branch
- 16th Street, Marquette Police Department entryway
- Straz Tower
Additionally, Town Bank customers who have either of the Marquette checking account types will receive ATM fee refunds at all ATMs nationwide, regardless of the machine’s bank affiliation.
Marquette faculty and staff are entitled to a $200 bonus for opening a checking account and an additional $100 for opening a savings account.
- Monday, Aug. 13, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. in AMU 163
- Thursday, Sept. 13, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. in AMU 163
- Monday, Sept. 17, from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. in AMU 157