The Marquette University College of Business Administration is piloting a new pre-college program for high school students in the City of Milwaukee who are interested in business. The Summer Business Academy will be a one week-long, residential program on Marquette’s campus that will run from Sunday, July 8, to Saturday, July 14.
The program aims to provide first-generation, low-income, and/or underrepresented students in Milwaukee with access to foundational business education, exciting co-curricular activities and face time with Milwaukee business leaders.
The overnight camp will include:
- mornings in the classroom learning about the different business disciplines (marketing, finance, accounting, information systems, management)
- brown bag lunches with leaders of local businesses
- afternoon tours of a range of local businesses
- evening professional and personal development activities
- week-long team business simulation and competition
A registration form for students is available online.
For more information about the Summer Business Academy, contact Heather Sullivan, associate director of external relations for the College of Business Administration, at (414) 288-7238.