Marquette Forum will host a panel of experts to present “”Health Disparities Among African-American and Low-Income Children,” on Tuesday, Feb. 20, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the AMU Monaghan Ballrooms.
Featured guests include:
- Dr. Earnestine Willis, professor of pediatrics and director of the Center for the Advancement of Underserved Children and of Health Equity and Urban Clinical Care Partnerships at the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Vivian King, vice president for community relations at Aurora Health Care
- Bridget Clementi, vice president, Community Health, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Dr. Darienne Driver, superintendent for Milwaukee Public Schools
- Dr. Dora Clayton-Jones, assistant professor for the College of Nursing at Marquette
- Dr. Abiola Keller, assistant professor for the College of Nursing at Marquette
Light snacks and refreshments will be provided. Registration must be completed online by Tuesday, Feb. 13.
For questions or special needs, contact University Special Events at (414) 288-7431.