The Office of International Education will host an information session on the Matteo Ricci Global Scholar Program Friday, April 7, at 3 p.m. on the fourth floor of Holthusen Hall.
Students pursuing this program may apply for $1,500 travel grants designed to offset the cost of studying abroad. This interdisciplinary, experiential and evidence-based program provides an educational badge that appears on a student’s official transcript. Cultivate global perspectives and demonstrates your intercultural competencies to future employers.
Program components include:
- Introduction to the Global Economy ECON 1930 (3 credits)
- International Politics POSC 2601 (3 credits)
- Language proficiency through the 2002 level or equivalent
- Study abroad experience in any location (minimum of 12 credits)
- Experiential learning requirement
- E-portfolio integrating academic and experiential learning