Marquette students are warmly invited to participate in a Lenten camino, a small group experience whose members meet weekly for one hour to connect in prayer, conversations, and Ignatian reflection.
Students can choose from one of the following group options:
- Sundays: 7:30 p.m. in Humphrey Hall
- Mondays: 7 p.m. in Straz Tower or 8:30 p.m. in Carpenter Tower
- Tuesdays: 5 p.m. in Cobeen Hall (females only)
- Wednesdays: 6 p.m. in McCormick Hall
Group options for graduate students only include:
- Wednesdays: 8 p.m. in Gesu
- Thursdays: 7:15 p.m. in Gesu
To join, students should contact Steve Blaha, assistant director for Campus Ministry, by Friday, March 10, to indicate which group they would like to connect with.
Other opportunities to grow in faith during Lent can be found online.